NSW Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It is helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
If you're a prospective student, this Smart and Skilled website https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au tells you everything you need to know about Smart and Skilled before you enrol with your preferred training provider.
With Smart and Skilled, you have more choice when selecting courses and training providers.
On the Smart and Skilled website, you can determine if you're eligible, find a course, see course providers and get an estimate of the price.
Just Careers Training is an approved provider for the following courses (click the link for course information):
- Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
To find out when we are offering these courses next, get an estimate of any fee that may be payable (some people do not pay any fees), and apply for these courses, click on your course of interest below.