Hygiene and Infection Control
HLTINFCOV001- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
* COVID Safe Course
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to follow organisational infection prevention and control procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to infection risks.
- Webinar Delivery $199 (30% off!)
- Online $169 (30% off!)
- Print Correspondence $189 (30% off!)
- 1 day attendance Classroom Face to Face $249 (30% off!)
- Workplace Delivery - Contact us and we will come to your workplace - POA
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to follow organisational infection prevention and control procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to infection risks.
- Following standard and additional precautions for infection prevention and control
- Identifying infection hazards and assessing risks
- Following procedures for managing risks associated with specific hazards
This course is suitable for those employed in the Food , Logistics and/or the Retail industries. This course is also suitable for those working in a business environment with the course contextualised to your industry.
- Participate in training (Webinar, Online, Print or Face to Face)
- Complete theory questions
- Complete workplace tasks assessments in the workplace within 60 days (90 days to meet all requirements)
- Undertake final Verification Call
ESSENTIAL SERVICES TRAINING!
Just Careers Training are committed to supporting Job Seekers, individuals looking to re-train and those wanting or requiring a career change.
Book now and receive a 30-50% discount on all our courses.
- HYGIENE AND INFECTION CONTROL
- FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR COURSE
- S2-S3 Courses
- ASSIST IN DISPENSING PRESCRIPTIONS
- CERTIFICATE II IN COMMUNITY PHARMACY
- CERTIFICATE III IN COMMUNITY PHARMACY
- CERTIFICATE III IN WAREHOUSING
- CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS
- DIPLOMA OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT