SUPPORT THE SUPPLY OF PHARMACY MEDICINES AND PHARMACIST ONLY MEDICINES
- S2/S3 Couse meets QCPP requirements
$85NOW ONLY $59.50 30% OFF
$95NOW ONLY $66.50
Classroom Face to Face
$249SPECIAL SALE $99
- Face to Face classes available in Bankstown, Blacktown, Brendale, & Coopers Plains
All Pharmacy staff that deal with scheduled medicines need to hold this unit as part of QCPP requirements. This course is suitable for both existing workers already employed in pharmacy AND if you are a new entrant that wants to work in Community Pharmacy.
- Face to Face – Weeknights 3 nights 5:00pm-8:00pm)
- Online Course (complete online)
- Print Correspondence (we send your course materials to you)
See important information below
Click HERE Course Brochure
Click HERE For workplace Requirements
Click HERE for Terms and Conditions
Click HERE for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ESSENTIAL SERVICES TRAINING!
Just Careers Training are committed to supporting the essential services industries impacted by COVID-19, and individuals looking to re-train to fill the demand in these industries.
Receive a 30% discount on all our Pharmacy & Food Safety courses until 31st July 2020.